It’s a classy time to be a secret agent on the silver screen when luxury watches are standard apparel. James Bond’s OMEGA watch in Skyfall is looking sharp, as is Aaron Cross’ watch in The Bourne Legacy, which debuts this Friday, August 10. Aaron Cross sports a special edition TOP GUN IWC Pilot’s Watch, Double Chronograph Edition (Ref. IW 379901).
The watch is beefy, with a case measuring at 46mm. Specs follow the pictures below. The movie’s trailer is at the end of the article. Fans have mixed feelings about the IWC’s TOP GUN case back – what are your thoughts on it and the watch as as whole?
Pictures updated. Thanks John!
- Mechanical chronograph movement
- 68-hour power reserve when fully wound
- Date display
- Stopwatch function with minutes and seconds
- Flyback function
- Small hacking seconds
- Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields
- Screw-in crown
- Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Secured against displacement by drop in air pressure
- Water-resistant 6 bar
- Case height 16.5 mm
- Diameter 46 mm
- MSRP: $12,700